Great resources and ideas from around the web, updated weekly.
- When Is Randomization Right For Evaluation? via Abt Associates: A simple checklist for when randomized experiments are appropriate and when they aren't.
- Culture of Evaluation and Measurement via AEA365: Jeff Danter from The Trust for Public Land talks about building a culture that exhibits "a certain readiness to receive and act on the results of evaluation strategies."
- Facilitator's Guide for Continuous Improvement Conversations with a Racial Equity Lens via Living Cities: A detailed guide for advancing cross-sector conversations and efforts aimed at population-level impact while ensuring a racial equity focus.
- Performance Imperative v2.0 via Leap of Reason: The Leap team lives the continuous learning mantra as it updates the Performance Imperative framework with “28 fixes” (14 new principles and updates to 14 others).
- Tableau Prep: Tableau launched a new product to help streamline the time-intensive process of preparing data for analysis.