Great resources and ideas from around the web, updated weekly.
- Be flexible: Lessons from FNP ADAPT via Dartington Service Design Lab: The overriding message from a recent seminar exploring rapid-cycle adaptation and testing in the UK: practitioners, researchers and funders need to be flexible.
- PropelNext Alumni Study: The Road to High Performance via PropelNext: An evaluation of alumni from this capacity building program shows the significant positive impact on nonprofits organizational culture and operations.
- Five things to know about our evaluation of BUILD via Ford Foundation: a preview of how Ford plans to evaluate it's $1B BUILD initiative; great focus on assessment and learning.
- Evidence at the Crossroads Pt. 11: The Next Generation of Evidence-based Policy via William T. Grant Foundation: three steps for moving evidence-based policy forward... focus on improvement, attend to bodies of evidence, and build state and local capacity for evidence use.
- Civil Society for the 21st Century via SSIR: This article series explores the important issues of civil society in the 21st century with the question what would Alexis de Tocqueville think of today’s civil society in America?