How Project Evident Benefits Nonprofits, Funders and Researchers
We want to make evidence-building a continuous process, driven by nonprofits and funders and valuable to everyone involved.
Valuable to Nonprofits
- We will provide accessible evidence-building tools, talent, and approaches that speed up program improvement and make programs easier to scale.
- We will provide a “safe space” to test innovations, where the only consequence of a failed experiment is more learning.
Valuable to Funders
- We will help funders motivate grantees to use evidence for continual improvement and maximum impact.
- We will build a pipeline of evidence-based programs ripe for scale-up investment. These programs will have verified market demand, increasing the likelihood that they will sustain themselves after scale-up.
Valuable to Researchers
- We will strengthen the pipeline of nonprofits prepared for rigorous, independent evaluations.
- We will increase demand for the new, cost-effective approaches to evidence-building that researchers are developing.